Questions and Answers
about renting and sharing on reposée:
Your contact details, your last name and the exact address of your property will not be published.
Only if you release your data to an interested party on request, your data will be made available for the interested parties.
Otherwise you remain anonymous.
On reposée also commercial landlords offer apartments, cottages or cottages. Ideal if you want to spend regular short breaks in a beautiful place. You always stay flexible.
You can recognize commercial hosts by the option & the symbol "ProRent".
Difference reposée - other rental platforms:
On reposée, holiday homes are offered on a monthly basis, so you can visit the leisure property like a weekend home: regularly on weekends, or even during the week.
On reposée you can also rent private cabins, chalets, apartments or gardens. These are used by their owners scarcely or not all, and therefore these objects are available for temporary use.
- Create a profile for free. Choose a sympathetic property in your environment that you would like to visit regularly for 1-12 months.
Or let yourself be found by landlords with attractive property. On reposée also landlords can search for tenants!
- Exchange contact information (you decide whom you want to unlock your contact details for) and discuss details. Maybe you want to meet in advance.
- Should you agree: Make the booking on reposée & be insured as long as both of you have an upright subscription for "HomeSweetHome12 or 24". That's it!
Costs & Paying Rent
Setting up a tenant profile is free. The search for real estate as well.
To contact landlords and make bookings, you have to pay a small monthly fee. There are two models:
- HomeSweetHome12 - for 12 months
- HomeSweetHome24 - for 24 months
The settlement for the respective period is made once and in advance - no subscription.
On our homepage you will find an overview of the current costs of HomeSweetHome
The monthly rent you pay directly to the landlord and are not included in the service charge.
The rent you pay directly to the landlord by bank transfer or in cash. You can arrange this individually.
Upon request, reposée will arrange the lease for you together with our payment service provider Lemon Way SAS, 14 rue de la Beaune, 93100 Montreuil-sous-Bois, France.